OhCoolstule™ Power-driven Lure combines technology with the lure to make fishing easier. It is a battery-powered, rechargeable lure that has an electric propeller on its nose which allows it to swim completely on its own. No reeling or technique by the angler necessary. Great for kids and anyone who is just getting introduced to fishing. And it is also designed for those who pursue environmentally friendly and fashionable lure fishing.
Easier and effortless to attract fish than the normal bait😎😎
It swims, stops, and swims again at random intervals while changing directions, simulating live baits with its erratic movements. Most game fish can’t resist their urges to strike, especially when the power-driven lure turns its back and provides multiple opportunities for an ambush. If you know how vivid it works, you will know why most of the anglers are crazy about it.
- To simulate the swimming behavior of real fish, the Power-driven lure will rest for a while after 5-second wobbling.
- Rest for 3 seconds to give the big fish a chance to prey.
- The same wobbling process loops for about 1 hour.
USB Charging Battery: reusable and safe
Metal Connection: multi-section design,exquisite processing
LED Light: Suitable for night fishing about fish's phototaxis
Steel Ball: making voice to attract fish
- Insert the red wire to the positive pole and the black wire to the negative pole respectively.
- The rechargeable battery is energy-efficient and waterproof and featured with a long life span.
1. What is the maximum weight that the lure can withstand? Will it be easy to broken and bitten by fish?
It is 15KG. Generally, it depends on fishing skills, big fishes also can be pulled up if your fishing skill is good.
2. How long is the fishing lure’s life?
About 300 times. If it is often hit by big fishes,it may be about 10 times.
3. What is the attentions of using in seawater and freshwater?
No special attention. It is usually used in fresh water or shallow sea,not be used in the deep sea.
4. Will the battery’s life be affected during ice fishing? What is the comparative reference value?
The lithium battery will definitely be affected by low temperature. The output performance of lithium battery is affected at below 0℃, and the performance of the battery is significantly deteriorated below -20℃. The battery can only emit 30% or less of the rated capacity at -20℃.
5. Does the fishing lure need to keep away from fishes with sharp teeth?
As it is steel hook,not cloth hook,it does not affect the use of the lure,but the using life will be affected by the fishes of middle size.
6. How to ensure that the lure will be no leakage of electricity in the water?
Using a waterproof circuit board inside and ensure that the water will not go in through a soft pad.
7. Can the battery of the lure be replaced?
It can not. As the lure is a consumable, it is usually damaged by the fish when it is not needed to be replaced.
8. How to judge whether the lure is fully charged?
The red light will go out when fully charged.