- With bluetooth function, it can display the state of fish with a distance of 0.6-36 meters. Bluetooth distance is 30 meters.
- The circular sensor is used for accurate detection and stable signal, which is helpful to identify fish targets.
- You can download the APP from your mobile phone and adjust the working status of the fish finder.
- The fish icon can be displayed on the phone to update the seabed profile (grass, sand and rocks).
- Can work -10~60℃, good performance.
- Product name : Wireless Sonar Sensor
- Depth Range: 2 - 118ft / 0.6 - 36m
- Sonar Frequency: 125KHz
- Sonar Radiation Angle: 90 degree
- Bluetooth Distance: 30m
- Operational Temperature: -10 - 60 Deg.C
- Mainframe: 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included)
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Endurance Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Lifespan: 2 - 3 years
How to Use:
- Download the App-Fish Helper,file to your mobile phone (Android), then click to install, then a Fish Helper App icon on your mobile phone
- Open the BT inside the setting of your phone. Click Fish Helper App and enter the main interface
- Throw the sensor the water, the water switch will power on the sensor. Click setting pop up setting interface. After pairing, the product starts to work (the white LED is blinking)
- After the phone and the sensor connection, the device will automatically enter the last time mode. If you need to detect, please confirm whether it is working mode. Otherwise, the device will not detect properly
- Package weight: 0.234 kg
- Package Size(L x W x H): 10.00 x 10.00 x 7.50 cm / 3.94 x 3.94 x 2.95 inches
- 1 x Wireless Sonar Sensor
- 1 x English User Manual
1 x Charging Cable
Note:Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.